Friday, 15 February 2013

MAXI GOSSAMER SECOND JEWELLERY LIFE RAFFLE - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

So, I put all the name in to a box, gave it a good shake and swirl around and here are the winners.



1st PRIZE - Real Life Sterling Silver Forget-Me-Not Flower Heart Pendant
WINNER - Kaelyn Alecto

2nd PRIZE - L$2000 Gossamer Jewellery gift Card
WINNER - Margot Mynx

3rd PRIZE - L$1000 Gossamer Jewellery gift Card
WINNER - Finesse Firelyte

Congratulations to all the winners, I'll be contacting you shortly.


A big thank you to everyone who took part in this Second Life / RL crossover raffle it was a fun thing to do and I hope to have another raffle soon.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I just recently purchased my first piece of jewelry in Second Life from you (my -now- favorite ankh necklace) and I am so impressed with your work that I had to come check out your blog.

    I saw this picture and my jaw dropped when I realized it is a REAL LIFE picture. I visited your Shapeways site, and I am so amazed by the whole concept of it, I'll be keeping my eye on your work in the future! :3

    Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with all of us in SL -AND- RL! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is worthy of appreciation, looking forward to more exciting! Swarovski Pendants uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. eToro is the best forex trading platform for beginning and advanced traders.

    ReplyDelete