Monday, 18 February 2013

KHALEESI'S TEMPTATION NECKLACE, EARRINGS AND BRACELETS


Khaleesi's Temptation Necklace
This Pack includes :
Khaleesi's Temtation Necklace - Long
Khaleesi's Temtation Necklace - Medium
Khaleesi's Temtation Necklace - Short
A choice of 12 jewel colour combinations plus gold and silver options via the texture changer.

Khaleesi's Temptation Necklace


Khaleesi's Temptation Earrings and Bracelets
This Pack includes :
Bracelet - Large - Left and Right
Bracelet - Small - Left and Right
8 Single Bracelets - MIX and MATCH - create your own combinations
A choice of 12 jewel colour combinations via the texture changer.

Khaleesi's Temptation Earrings and Bracelets





3 comments:

  1. Hello! your blog is great, I'd love you to join my websites, and you put my link on your site, and so we benefit both.

    I await your response to munekitacate(at)gmail(dot)com

    kisses!
    Emilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of those sets that, every time I pull it out of my inventory, I get lost camming around it, appreciating the details. It gets more beautiful every time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THank you Antimony :-) So pleased you're enjoying it

    ReplyDelete